Your business can earn the Green Stamp!
MTA NSW is excited to introduce the Green Stamp Plus accreditation to the NSW motor industry. You can learn about your legal obligations to the environment, learn how to become compliant and beyond, become Green Stamp Plus Accredited, and advertise your environmental compliance to your customers and community.
As a Green Stamp Plus Accredited business, you'll receive:
- An onsite business accreditation check by an MTA NSW representative;
- A Certificate of Accreditation;
- A Green Stamp Plus Environmentally Accredited colour outdoor sign;
- Pamphlets to promote your business' environmental commitment to your customers;
- The Green Stamp Plus logo in electronc format (.eps and .jpg) for use on your business' promotional material;
- The right to display the Green Stamp Plus logo anywhere on your business' premises, stationary, and signage;
- The right to promote your business as "Green Stamped" or "Green Stamp Accredited.
To get accredited, contact MTA NSW
, and we'll send you a Green Stamp Plus Accreditation Checklist - you'll probably find that you're already working at best practice in order to be compliant with environmental legislation, so you may only have to tweak your practices a little bit to become eligible for accreditation.
Contact MTA NSW
to find out how to get accredited.