Member Information Night - Newcastle - Wednesday 18 March
You are invited to attend the MTA NSW Newcastle Member Information Night being held Wednesday 18th March. All Members and staff are encouraged to attend and receive valuable industry information. Light finger food and refreshments will be provided.
The event will be conducted by Divisional Managers Gary O'Sullivan and Mark Jackson and Matthew Webster - Senior Manager, Training, Policy and Strategy. MTA NSW General Counsel, Stephen Jenkins and Senior Manager Membership, Wayne Pickering will also be attending. Our valued MTA NSW Business Partners Capricorn, MTAA Super, CommBank, SAPIO and Openpay will also be attending to answer questions about their products and services available for Members. There will also be a presentation from SafeWork NSW.
Topics discussed will focus on key business sectors of the motor vehicle industry, including:
- Revised Code of Conduct
- Motor Dealer's and Repairers Regulation Update
- Uncollected Goods Act Update
- Fair Trading Compliance Requirements and Best Practice
- Signage Requirements
- Green Stamp
- Vehicle Award Review Update and Employment Relations Services
- Training in the Automotive Industry
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Q & A
Wednesday 18 March
6:00pm - 8:30pm